Sunday, January 29, 2006

I just bought The Last Minute Knitted Gifts book, and I LOVE it! Although I am aware that there is an errata page dedicated to this book, many errors have been corrected by the 2nd and 3rd printing which is what I have. I also checked the book to the errata webpage just to make sure and everything checked out A-okay! So for those of you who are hesitant due to this reason, you are now free to purchase! And for those of you who are hesitatant due to a tight wallet....I CAN relate, believe me! I got it for 40% off from Joann's since I had a coupon so it was very cool.

I can't wait to work on the hourglass sweater featured so beautifully in Craftster.org. Yet at the same time, I am STILL working on a vest.....it seems to be one of those projects that will never be completed. ~sigh~....I wish I have magic fingers.

Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home